Saturday, February 25, 2012

I have really enjoyed every one over the last eight weeks, we have learned a lot about the developmental skills of our yuoung children.  I hope everyone has meant well and gain knowledge to become a professional in the field of Early Childhood Education.  Good Luck in the future and hope we can inspire each other in other courses.  Keep up the great work!!!!


"Once children learn how to learn, nothing is going to narrow their mind. The essence of teaching is to make learning contagious, to have one idea spark another".  Marva Collins

1 comment:

  1. This has been a good eight weeks. Your blogs have been interesting as well as your discussions. I have definitely gained alot throughout the course and I look forward to what my future courses have in store. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete