Friday, June 22, 2012

Learning About the International Early Childhood Field


Learning About the International Early Childhood Field

The learning experiences have aspired me professionally and personal by

1). Gaining information about different cultures on Early Childhood Education.  It helps me to be
knowledgeable of different skills and to understand more issues of child development. The
international contacts help me to gain valuable information and to develop new ideas. 2). It gave me
the opportunity to view public information, many resources and tools, in early childhood that will
help allow me to learn from and support one another as we develop and apply programs, services and
systems to develop the lives of young children and their families because the children are the main
focus and our FUTURE. 3) Being able to sign up and contact the source and read their newsletters
and learn about what is going on in the early childhood field and related events and materials. It helps
you to stay globally involved in the field if education. ` My goal is to stay in touch with the
international source so I may continue use this valuable information to help me with my professional
growth in a cultural diversity. Those in the field of early childhood education can stand out for
quality services for all children.
To my collegues, I wish you the best in the future and lets continue to strive, speak out and make a

difference for our children of the future.

3 comments:

  1. Lakeshia I agree, there is so much information out there about the eaely childhood field. And for these past weeks we have had the chance to study the international area of early childhood. I knew that these area was poverty stricken, and children dying, but you have to research these area to no just how deep the situation is in developing country.

    Lakeshia, I have enjoyed your comments and thoughts through the course, and I wish you luck on your upcoming classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree there was a lot about poverty and dying children. There getting to know my contact I have gain a lot of knowledge and awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lakeshia,
    What a great blog! Your international contact seemed to be very helpful to you throughout the course. I sounds like you learned many wonderful things and were able to apply them in your daily work. Unfortunately I was not able to establish any international contacts, but after reading your blog I will keep trying. Good luck to you in the future!

    ReplyDelete