Sunday, March 3, 2013

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED


The hope that I have when working with children is to treat them the way I would like to be treated.  To encourage them to be the best they can be and be the one that they look up to for advice and answers.  I want to be the one who makes a difference in each child’s life that I touch. The goal I would like to set is to always teach diversity in the classroom and increase the children’s learning of other countries, religions and biases. 

I would like to thank my colleagues for the support and comments during the past eight weeks.  I have learned a lot from each of you as well as myself.  I pray that we are the best educators for our preschoolers and great communicators for our children, parents and community.

Thanks,

LaKeshia S. Short


1 comment:

  1. Hi LaKeshia,

    Thank you for your support throughout the course. I have learned from your post and your replies. There are some fabulous ideas which I can use in my classroom too. I wish you all the best in your future studies.

    Lufei

    ReplyDelete