Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Note of Thanks!!!

Congratulations, we have gain a lot of knowledge over the past eight weeks in the field of early childhood education. I appreciate the comments, support, and the advice you have giving me concerning my blogs. We have learn so much from this course, each other, and the experience that we have encounter. I hope that we will stay connected with each other throughout our career. I have really enjoyed you as a classmate, friend, and an educator in the field of early childhood education. Keep up the good work as you continue to embark on your journey at Walden University as a professional in early childhood education and do keep in touch. We are the voice for our young children and families so lets speak out and make it happen. The success is yours!

Thanks a lot,

LaKeshia S. Short

2 comments:

  1. There is light at the end of the tunnel, congrats on surviving your first Graduate course. I can remember as a child as I left out the door in the mornings to go to school my mother would tell me to "learn something new", well Ms. Short I am sure you will agree that statement has proven it's self true, with the various areas of opportunities to gain and expand upon our knowledge here at Walden the learning will never cease. It has been a pleasure getting acquainted with you through your thoughts, ideas and writings. I would like to wish you much success in the upcoming courses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your knowledge and comments during the past eight weeks. I hope that we will enjoy and learn together in other online classes here at Walden University.

    ReplyDelete