Sunday, December 16, 2012

WHAT A JOURNEY!


The past eight weeks have been very exciting.  Learning about different communication has been very helpful for me as a Director.  It has taught me how to be effective in my efforts to communicate with my staff as well as the parents at the center.  To my colleagues who have supported me throughout this semester I thank you and wish you the best in the future.  I hope that we all may stay in touch with one another after this course. 

Thanks a lot,

LaKeshia S. Short

LaKeshia S. Short

shortlakeshia@yahoo.com

Short325@gmail.com 

4 comments:

  1. LaKeshia,
    Your comments on my discussion posts and my blogs have really stretched my thinking and opened up new personal and professional goals for myself. You and I share the profession of being directors and I think we would be able to continue our support for each other after this course concludes. Please feel free to reach out to me. I wish you the best as you continue your journey.

    Erika Riesinger

    riesinger@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe we made it another 8 weeks! Thank you so much for your continued support. I wish you luck on the rest of your journey with Walden and I hope I get to experience it with you as well. Keep in touch!

    mindi651@yahoo.com
    www.facebook.com/mindi651

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LaKeshia

    I have enjoyed reading your posts and blogs. Your feedback to me and others was great. Thank you for your support over the past eight weeks. I wish you the best on this journey. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to have another director in the class. I often feel like no one else understands what we go through. Reading your blog has helped me feel like I am on the right track with my school. Thank you for sharing your contact information. I am sure I may have to use it form time to time to keep my sanity. Good luck on all of your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete