Saturday, April 27, 2013

Reflecting on Learning


My hope for the future in the classroom is to educate my parents as well as the students on this anti-bias world. I will learn about my own bias and the bias of each parent and child and educate them to the fullest.   I will promote fairness in the classroom and the center and educated the students on diversity and equity to the best of my knowledge. 

To my fellow colleagues, I wish you the best in your future and I thank you all so much for the comments and positive feedback throughout this course.  We have truly learned a lot about the anti-bias world and there is much more to come our way.  Good luck and be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi LaKeshia,
    I can say that it is very important to educate the parents as well as the children. And working with parents that want to embrace the changes in life and their children life is a joy to work with. I hope that you continue to work with parents as well as their children on diversity and equity in the classroom. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete