Monday, November 7, 2011

An Awesome Learner for Education

Hello Everyone! I, LaKeshia S. Short, have been teaching in the Early Childhood Education for fifteen years, and I enjoy every moment. I have received an Associate's Degree in Arts, a Bachelor's Degree in General Studies with a concentration in Reading and Child Care, and I am presently working on my Master's of Science Degree in Early Childhood Education with a specialization in Teaching and Diversity in Early Childhood Education. It makes my day to see the smiles on my students' face when they enter the classroom. As an educator in Early Childhood Education it never gets boring. You learn new things everyday. Children are my inspiration and working with them is a special gift for me. I am very eager to learn new ideas and techniques to keep my classroom going at all time. However, a classroom that follows a daily schedule and routine will not get out of hand. Looking for greeat ideas for Early Childhood Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment