Saturday, November 24, 2012

MYSELF AS A COMMUNICATOR


Myself as a Communicator

After evaluating myself and being evaluated by my coworker and cousin, I have learned that my coworker and I agree that I have mild communication anxiety.  However, my cousin believes that I am moderate.  Mild meaning communication does not seem to be something that I worry a great deal about.  Moderate means that I am somewhat concerned about a number of communication contexts.  My coworker and I evaluation determine that I am significant in Verbal Aggression.  Significant meaning that I might cross the line from “argumentativeness,” which attacks a person’s position or statements.  However, my cousin evaluation result was moderate.  I maintain a good balance between respect and consideration for others’ viewpoints and the ability to agree fairly by attacking the facts. I guess this can be a good thing but I agree with my coworker and myself on the Communication Anxiety but I disagree with Verbal Aggression.  I believe I am moderate when it comes to Verbal Aggression so the result of my cousin is a plus for me.  I believe I am very calm and respectful when communicating in public or speaking to a group ad I try to be respectful as possible.   

No comments:

Post a Comment